Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Audio is playing even when there is no Audio Listener in the scene.
Audio Clip is being played even when there is no Audio Listener component in the scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Remove Audio Listener component from the Main Camera.
3. Add an Audio Source in the scene with an audio clip attached.
4. Play the scene.
Actual Result: Audio is playing in the scene.
Expected Result: Audio shouldn't be played. A warning message should be shown in the console like older Unity versions, "There are no audio listeners in the scene. Please ensure there is always one audio listener in the scene"
Reproducible On: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a3
Works Fine On: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0
- Appears on both OSX and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied