Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Audio is playing even when there is no Audio Listener in the scene.
Audio Clip is being played even when there is no Audio Listener component in the scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Remove Audio Listener component from the Main Camera.
3. Add an Audio Source in the scene with an audio clip attached.
4. Play the scene.
Actual Result: Audio is playing in the scene.
Expected Result: Audio shouldn't be played. A warning message should be shown in the console like older Unity versions, "There are no audio listeners in the scene. Please ensure there is always one audio listener in the scene"
Reproducible On: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a3
Works Fine On: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0
- Appears on both OSX and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset