Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.4
Audio is playing even when there is no Audio Listener in the scene.
Audio Clip is being played even when there is no Audio Listener component in the scene.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Remove Audio Listener component from the Main Camera.
3. Add an Audio Source in the scene with an audio clip attached.
4. Play the scene.
Actual Result: Audio is playing in the scene.
Expected Result: Audio shouldn't be played. A warning message should be shown in the console like older Unity versions, "There are no audio listeners in the scene. Please ensure there is always one audio listener in the scene"
Reproducible On: 2018.2.0a4, 2018.3.0b5, 2019.1.0a3
Works Fine On: 2018.2.0a3, 2018.1.0
- Appears on both OSX and Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function