Search Issue Tracker
Audio Importer Inspector preview forgets settings on apply
Audio Importer Inspector preview forgets settings on apply.
All audio preview settings should be remembered. Optimally per asset.
(in 2.6.1, the 'loop' button was turned off, but 'auto preview' wasn't).
1 Select any audio asset.
2 turn on preview settings 'auto preview' and 'loop'.
3 change any import settings for the audio asset.
4 hit apply.
5 observe that preview settings buttons are turned off.
see attached movie
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- Unity crashes when opening the project
- Lightmap Encoding Quality settings do not apply to Shadowmask textures
- [UIR] Lines separating packages wiggle in Packman at 150%