Search Issue Tracker
Audio Importer Inspector preview forgets settings on apply
Audio Importer Inspector preview forgets settings on apply.
All audio preview settings should be remembered. Optimally per asset.
(in 2.6.1, the 'loop' button was turned off, but 'auto preview' wasn't).
1 Select any audio asset.
2 turn on preview settings 'auto preview' and 'loop'.
3 change any import settings for the audio asset.
4 hit apply.
5 observe that preview settings buttons are turned off.
see attached movie
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta