Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Collab fails to update Audio Clip references in prefab
1. Open attached project
2. Push project to collab
3. Download and open project from collab in the other computer
4. Open SoundController prefab which is in Assets -> Free Lives Commonwealth on 1st computer
5. Add new song on 1st computer Sound Holder ->Sounds-> Clips as Element 0
6. Update project in Collab on 1st computer
7. Update project on 2nd computer
Expected result: Element 0 audio clip will change in updated project on 2nd computer.
Actual result: Element 0 audio clip changes to 'None'. Restarting Unity fixed this problem.
5.5.0b11, 5.5.0b10, 5.5.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect