Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.2
Found in [Package]
Attributes set in the Initialize context of GPU Event systems return 0.
1. Import the attached VFX asset and add it to the scene
2. Open it and enable size or color in Initialize
3. Observe that the particle either disappears (size) or turns black (color)
Setting attributes to set the new values.
- Both inheriting and setting attributes in Initialize don't work
- Setting attributes in Update or Output works fine
- Inheriting Event attributes works fine
However, 2 new issues surfaced after that fix:
- All particles in capacity are rendered, even if they are not spawned yet. Without this fix, you would see a pink particle but also 39 smaller black ones at origin. Can be fixed with package only.
- If you enable and disable the VFX (maybe a few times, as it is not deterministic), you will stop seeing the particles. Needs both a new editor and package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version