Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
An error is thrown when trying to delete an Axis from the Input Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Input Manager
3. Open the Axes array, right-click on any Axis, and press "Delete Array Element"
Expected result: The Axis is deleted from the Array
Actual result: The Axis is not deleted and an error is thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0f1
- Input Manager is named Input in 2018.4.30f1
- Error thrown: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine