Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2021.1
An error is thrown when trying to delete an Axis from the Input Manager
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity Project
2. Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Input Manager
3. Open the Axes array, right-click on any Axis, and press "Delete Array Element"
Expected result: The Axis is deleted from the Array
Actual result: The Axis is not deleted and an error is thrown in the console
Reproducible with: 2021.1.0a1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.30f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0f1
- Input Manager is named Input in 2018.4.30f1
- Error thrown: KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source