Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
AsyncReadManager.Read writes to input array pointer during async operation
A recent change in 2021.1 started writing the bytes read to the pointer passed in to the Read command. Prior to this PR, the user did not need to maintain the life of the pointer beyond the call to Read. This PR reverts the behavior so that the user does not need to maintain the passed in ReadCommand for the duration of the Read operation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window