Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2021.1.X
AsyncReadManager.Read writes to input array pointer during async operation
A recent change in 2021.1 started writing the bytes read to the pointer passed in to the Read command. Prior to this PR, the user did not need to maintain the life of the pointer beyond the call to Read. This PR reverts the behavior so that the user does not need to maintain the passed in ReadCommand for the duration of the Read operation.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build