Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
Assigning SkinnedMeshRenderer with Materials array of size 0 to Shape module crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystemCrash.rar"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hieararchy, expand "archer2_anims_separated"
4. Drag U3DMesh to "Particle System" Shape module's Mesh field
If Materials array size is more than 0 Unity won't crash
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
5.2 Doesn't have SkinnedMesh as a Shape option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.