Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Assigning SkinnedMeshRenderer with Materials array of size 0 to Shape module crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystemCrash.rar"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hieararchy, expand "archer2_anims_separated"
4. Drag U3DMesh to "Particle System" Shape module's Mesh field
If Materials array size is more than 0 Unity won't crash
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
5.2 Doesn't have SkinnedMesh as a Shape option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build