Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Assigning SkinnedMeshRenderer with Materials array of size 0 to Shape module crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystemCrash.rar"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hieararchy, expand "archer2_anims_separated"
4. Drag U3DMesh to "Particle System" Shape module's Mesh field
If Materials array size is more than 0 Unity won't crash
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
5.2 Doesn't have SkinnedMesh as a Shape option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules