Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Assigning SkinnedMeshRenderer with Materials array of size 0 to Shape module crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystemCrash.rar"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hieararchy, expand "archer2_anims_separated"
4. Drag U3DMesh to "Particle System" Shape module's Mesh field
If Materials array size is more than 0 Unity won't crash
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
5.2 Doesn't have SkinnedMesh as a Shape option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration