Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
Assigning SkinnedMeshRenderer with Materials array of size 0 to Shape module crashes Unity
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystemCrash.rar"
2. Open scene "Test"
3. In hieararchy, expand "archer2_anims_separated"
4. Drag U3DMesh to "Particle System" Shape module's Mesh field
If Materials array size is more than 0 Unity won't crash
Reproduced with: 5.3.0b1, 5.3.3p1, 5.4.0b8
5.2 Doesn't have SkinnedMesh as a Shape option
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account