Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
AssetPostprocessor - Scripts should be compiled before importing animations/models
It looks like Unity doesn't recompile scripts before importing animations&models. It causes a problem when you update the project (let's say from SVN) and you get updated AssetPostprocessor and new animations. Unity will use old AssetPostprocessor on new animations, which is wrong - it's should compile new AssetPostprocessor first and then import animations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LineRenderer points lists suffers from performance issues when list is large
- Shaders take a lot of memory at runtime even when only one variant is used
- Lego Microgame crashes the Linux Editor at "ScanFilter::Merge" when selecting a WebGL build location
- GameObject reference is null when creating it inside Reset() function and assigning Script as component
- GameObject/Prefab inspector preview is slow for complex hierarchies