Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
AssetPostprocessor - Scripts should be compiled before importing animations/models
It looks like Unity doesn't recompile scripts before importing animations&models. It causes a problem when you update the project (let's say from SVN) and you get updated AssetPostprocessor and new animations. Unity will use old AssetPostprocessor on new animations, which is wrong - it's should compile new AssetPostprocessor first and then import animations.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open