Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
AssetPostprocessor::GetVersion does not affect AssetDependencyHash on first import
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure Library folder is deleted
2. Open attached project "TestHashProject2019.1.0b10.zip"
3. In the Console window, observe the hash logs of MyModel.fbx
4. In the Project window, reimport MyModel.fbx
5. In the Console window, observe the hash log of MyModel.fbx
Expected result: the dependency hash does not change
Actual result: the dependency hash is changed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version