Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1
AssetPostprocessor::GetVersion does not affect AssetDependencyHash on first import
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure Library folder is deleted
2. Open attached project "TestHashProject2019.1.0b10.zip"
3. In the Console window, observe the hash logs of MyModel.fbx
4. In the Project window, reimport MyModel.fbx
5. In the Console window, observe the hash log of MyModel.fbx
Expected result: the dependency hash does not change
Actual result: the dependency hash is changed
Reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a8
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.2.0a12, 2019.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'