Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[AssetDBv2] AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does a full file read of dependant files
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "AssetDBPerf.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene2" Scene -> Observe how much time it takes to load
3. Open the "SampleScene" Scene -> Observe how much time it takes to load
Expected result: Scene loads immediately
Actual result: It takes a while to load the Scene
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The "Add Component" context menu root level has a parent when is reopened after selecting a Component
- [Android] Crash on memcpy when building for Android Platform
- Cannot create DropdownField with nested choices when using UIToolkit
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"