Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Fixed in 2019.4.X
[AssetDBv2] AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does a full file read of dependant files
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "AssetDBPerf.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene2" Scene -> Observe how much time it takes to load
3. Open the "SampleScene" Scene -> Observe how much time it takes to load
Expected result: Scene loads immediately
Actual result: It takes a while to load the Scene
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy