Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
AssetDatabaseV1::ImportAsset crashes when importing an Asset
Using EditorSceneManager.NewScene in a ScriptedImporter crashes Unity when importing an Asset
1. Download attached project "Unity3dMineCraftImporter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Go to "Assets\SamOatesGames\UnityMineCraft\Examples\Flat World"
3. Right click "level.dat" file and Reimport it
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully reimports "level.dat" file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- Stack trace and errors before crash are shared in comments section
Reproduced on Unity2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10 and 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website