Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
AssetDatabaseV1::ImportAsset crashes when importing an Asset
Using EditorSceneManager.NewScene in a ScriptedImporter crashes Unity when importing an Asset
1. Download attached project "Unity3dMineCraftImporter.zip" and open in Unity
2. Go to "Assets\SamOatesGames\UnityMineCraft\Examples\Flat World"
3. Right click "level.dat" file and Reimport it
Expected Result: Unity Editor successfully reimports "level.dat" file
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears on Windows and OSX
- Stack trace and errors before crash are shared in comments section
Reproduced on Unity2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.2f1, 2017.3.1p3, 2018.1.0b10 and 2018.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build