Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[AssetDatabase2] Editor encounters an endless recursion when importing a Prefab from a Unity Package file
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D template project
2. Import the attached Unity Package file named "Package_1260657"
Expected result: Editor imports all of the package files
Actual result: Editor hangs infinitely when Controller/Prefabs/PickUps/Consumables/Button/Skill Point Pickup (Button).prefab is reached
Reproducible with: 2019.3.15f1, 2019.4.4f1, 2020.1.0b16, 2020.2.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.25f1, 2019.3.14f1
1. Does not reproduce when Asset Database 1 is used. Tested with 2019.3.15f1 and 2019.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"