Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.5
Found in [Package]
In AssetDatabase V2, Sprite loses bind pose data
This has been fixed in a later version of the package.
If the earlier versions of the package are required, a possible workaround is to fall back to the Assets Database V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project