Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.0.5
Found in [Package]
In AssetDatabase V2, Sprite loses bind pose data
This has been fixed in a later version of the package.
If the earlier versions of the package are required, a possible workaround is to fall back to the Assets Database V1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture streaming causes all textures to be point filtered in Player when using Direct3D12 API
- [DXR] GPU memory leaks when Renderer.rayTracingMode is set to UnityEngine.Experimental.Rendering.RayTracingMode.DynamicGeometry
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
Sep 20, 2019 06:01
Just updating 2D Animation package to 3.0.5 and 2D PSB importer to 2.0.5 solved the problem.
I'm currentlty working with Unity 2020.1.a03