Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
AssetDatabase.LoadAssetAtPath(path, type) returns null if the asset is hidden
Steps to repro:
1. Open the project
2. Select "Data with hidden sub-asset" in the inspector
3. In the context menu (gear wheel) select "load sub-asset": notice that it is null.
If you try the same on "Data with visible sub-asset" (drill down to select the main asset), the result is not null.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect