Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
AssetDatabase.importPackageCancelled callback is not called at all
1. Open the project, attached by the user (PackageImportText.zip)
2. Go to ArtistExtra -> Import Package menu item
3. Press Import Package button in the Editor window
4. Press Cancel in the Preparing Package", "Decompressing..." dialog
5. Observe the console, the importPackageFailed callback is called instead of the importPackageCancelled
Expected: the AssetDatabase.importPackageCancelled callback is called when the import was cancelled
Reproduced in 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.0f2, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
Jan 20, 2020 08:45
I am running into this issue too. Alongside that, sometimes when we bring the prefab back in, the assets aren't in the applied position. https://valentinesdaygifts-forher.com This has only been tested with UI elements for the canvas.
Oct 14, 2018 16:42
Yes, it happens. I need to delete the package when it's imported or canceled and a i can't do it.