Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
AssetDatabase.ImportPackage() throws an error when importing a Unity Package with a script inside of it
1. Open the attached Project inside of "ImportByScriptU201914f1.zip"
2. Inside the Unity Editor's toolbar go to Import Bug -> Import Script
Expected result: The Unity Package gets imported and no errors are logged
Actual result: The Unity Package gets imported with an error
Reproduces on: 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.1.5f1, 2019.2.0b1, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.3.0a5
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.28f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.3f1, 2019.2.0a14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes