Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.4
[AssetBundles/Shaders] With "Optimize Mesh Data" enabled, vertex colors are stripped from meshes in AssetBundles
Steps to reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open 'Main' scene
-The scene has mesh with vertex colors which is build into an asset bundle
3. In Player's settings make sure 'Optimize Mesh Data' is enabled
-In BuildBundles script make sure 'BuildTarget' matches the testing environment
4. Build asset bundles(assetBundleVertexColorTest->Build bundles)
5. Play the scene
6. Notice white plane in the scene
7. Disable 'Optimize Mesh Data'
8. Rebuild asset bundles
9. Play the scene
10. Observe that the plane mesh now has the vertex color data as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website