Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[AssetBundles] AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets does not load objects in the build, missing Behaviour warnings in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Test.scene
3. Select the "Test Loader" object in the hierarchy, notice that "Load All Assets" is selected
4. Play in editor and observe the referenced script on this Behaviour is missing warnings in the console
5. Build and run the game with development build checked
6. Observe that an object is not loaded in the build, instead an ArgumentException error appears.
Expected result: AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets should not display any warnings in the editor, object should be loaded in the build instead of displaying an error
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.4f1, 5.4.6f1
Regression since: 5.5.4p1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"