Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
[AssetBundles] AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets does not load objects in the build, missing Behaviour warnings in the editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open Test.scene
3. Select the "Test Loader" object in the hierarchy, notice that "Load All Assets" is selected
4. Play in editor and observe the referenced script on this Behaviour is missing warnings in the console
5. Build and run the game with development build checked
6. Observe that an object is not loaded in the build, instead an ArgumentException error appears.
Expected result: AssetBundle.LoadAllAssets should not display any warnings in the editor, object should be loaded in the build instead of displaying an error
Reproduced in: 2017.3.0a1, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.1.0p1, 5.6.2p4, 5.5.4p1
Not reproduced in: 5.5.4f1, 5.4.6f1
Regression since: 5.5.4p1
Fixed in: 2017.3.0a3
Backported to: 2017.2.0b7, 2017.1.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first