Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundle] Collision when building AssetBundles
1. Open attached project
2. Build AssetBundles by clicking on Test/Build Asset Bundles
3. AssetBundles are not built. Error thrown:
Building AssetBundle failed because hash collision was detected in the deterministic id generation.
Conflict happened between Asset "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/pl/conversation.json" and "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/ru/conversation.json".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3