Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundle] Collision when building AssetBundles
1. Open attached project
2. Build AssetBundles by clicking on Test/Build Asset Bundles
3. AssetBundles are not built. Error thrown:
Building AssetBundle failed because hash collision was detected in the deterministic id generation.
Conflict happened between Asset "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/pl/conversation.json" and "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/ru/conversation.json".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually