Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[AssetBundle] Collision when building AssetBundles
1. Open attached project
2. Build AssetBundles by clicking on Test/Build Asset Bundles
3. AssetBundles are not built. Error thrown:
Building AssetBundle failed because hash collision was detected in the deterministic id generation.
Conflict happened between Asset "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/pl/conversation.json" and "Assets/Content/prologue/01-01-01/sd/locale/ru/conversation.json".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used