Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
UnobservedTaskException:System.Exception: Failed to load an internal asset stored when using LoadInternalResource
1. Open user attached Project "ResourceIssue"
2. Double-click "Assets/PACKAGE_NAME" to import the package
3. Restart the Editor
4. Press Play
Expected result: The scene is loaded
Actual result: UnobservedTaskException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compiler errors)
Note: Re-importing "PACKAGE_NAME" folder solves the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper