Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
UnobservedTaskException:System.Exception: Failed to load an internal asset stored when using LoadInternalResource
1. Open user attached Project "ResourceIssue"
2. Double-click "Assets/PACKAGE_NAME" to import the package
3. Restart the Editor
4. Press Play
Expected result: The scene is loaded
Actual result: UnobservedTaskException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.4.14f1, 2019.4.16f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2020.2.0f1, 2021.1.0a10
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1
Could not test with: 2018.4 (Compiler errors)
Note: Re-importing "PACKAGE_NAME" folder solves the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules