Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.30f1, 2022.3.6f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0b2, 2023.3.0a1
Asset indexing doesn't index derived component type base types
Use attached project (DerivedComponents.zip)
1- Open Search Indexer (Window -> Search -> Indexer)
2- Validate that in the tab keywords both t:basescript and t:derivedscript are there (see screenshot for reference)
3- Open search window.
4- Type t:basescript -> see that there is a result displayed (See screenshot)
5- Type t:derivedscript -> see that there is a result displayed (See screenshot)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)