Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
When a project is created using the latest microgame templates, a couple of errors are thrown in the console.
1] GetLoadedImportedAssetsAndTargetHashes called with invalid targetHash
Assertion failed on expression: 'it->second.IsValid()'
2] Failed to load window layout: System.ArgumentException: Window layout at 'Temp/InitialLayout.wlt' could not be loaded.
3]Failed to load layout from "Temp/InitialLayout.wlt".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the template file attached to this case and install it (On windows, the folder is [editorroot]\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates
2. Restart the HUB
3. Create a new project using the FPS template
4. Check the console once everything is launched.
Project is created without any errors.
Errors are thrown in the console.
Tested on Windows & MacOS.
Reproduced using 2020.2.0b3, 2020.1.5f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.7f1
Cannot reproduce using 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine
- [OpenGL][Linux] Scene View flickers diagonally when zooming in/out