Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
When a project is created using the latest microgame templates, a couple of errors are thrown in the console.
1] GetLoadedImportedAssetsAndTargetHashes called with invalid targetHash
Assertion failed on expression: 'it->second.IsValid()'
2] Failed to load window layout: System.ArgumentException: Window layout at 'Temp/InitialLayout.wlt' could not be loaded.
3]Failed to load layout from "Temp/InitialLayout.wlt".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the template file attached to this case and install it (On windows, the folder is [editorroot]\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates
2. Restart the HUB
3. Create a new project using the FPS template
4. Check the console once everything is launched.
Project is created without any errors.
Errors are thrown in the console.
Tested on Windows & MacOS.
Reproduced using 2020.2.0b3, 2020.1.5f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.7f1
Cannot reproduce using 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar