Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
Planned for 2019.4, 2020.1, 2020.2
[Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
When a project is created using the latest microgame templates, a couple of errors are thrown in the console.
1] GetLoadedImportedAssetsAndTargetHashes called with invalid targetHash
Assertion failed on expression: 'it->second.IsValid()'
2] Failed to load window layout: System.ArgumentException: Window layout at 'Temp/InitialLayout.wlt' could not be loaded.
3]Failed to load layout from "Temp/InitialLayout.wlt".
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the template file attached to this case and install it (On windows, the folder is [editorroot]\Editor\Data\Resources\PackageManager\ProjectTemplates
2. Restart the HUB
3. Create a new project using the FPS template
4. Check the console once everything is launched.
Project is created without any errors.
Errors are thrown in the console.
Tested on Windows & MacOS.
Reproduced using 2020.2.0b3, 2020.1.5f1, 2019.4.0f1, 2019.4.7f1
Cannot reproduce using 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.a20
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour