Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Asset Import] Adding an assembly file in the asset directory not via unity throws error and causes editor render issues
- Launch the project in unity
- Open the assets folder in the local disk
- Copy the assembly file (sonicbloom.dll) and paste a copy in the assets folder
- Come back to Unity
Note that there are a lot of errors in the console because of failure to import the assembly. Also note that the editor has render issues, hierarchy panel does not render anything over all editor goes for a toss. If you try to do a reimport all at this point then Unity becomes completely unusable (needs restart)
Does not happen on 5.3.1p2, 5.3.2p2 and 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window