Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Asset Import] Adding an assembly file in the asset directory not via unity throws error and causes editor render issues
- Launch the project in unity
- Open the assets folder in the local disk
- Copy the assembly file (sonicbloom.dll) and paste a copy in the assets folder
- Come back to Unity
Note that there are a lot of errors in the console because of failure to import the assembly. Also note that the editor has render issues, hierarchy panel does not render anything over all editor goes for a toss. If you try to do a reimport all at this point then Unity becomes completely unusable (needs restart)
Does not happen on 5.3.1p2, 5.3.2p2 and 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"