Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Asset Import] Adding an assembly file in the asset directory not via unity throws error and causes editor render issues
- Launch the project in unity
- Open the assets folder in the local disk
- Copy the assembly file (sonicbloom.dll) and paste a copy in the assets folder
- Come back to Unity
Note that there are a lot of errors in the console because of failure to import the assembly. Also note that the editor has render issues, hierarchy panel does not render anything over all editor goes for a toss. If you try to do a reimport all at this point then Unity becomes completely unusable (needs restart)
Does not happen on 5.3.1p2, 5.3.2p2 and 5.3.3p2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'