Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
Asset bundle includes another bundle instead of a reference
How to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project
2. In editor, go 'Assets > Build Asset Bundles'
3. Go to 'Project/Assets/Streaming Assets' folder
4. Notice file sizes
Actual behaviour: Asset bundle includes another bundle instead of a reference
Expected behaviour: Asset bundle should only contain the reference to another bundle
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b22, 5.4.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.4.3p1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.3.6p5, 5.3.7f1, 5.3.7p2, 5.4.0b21
Regression introduced in: 5.4.0b22
Dev Note: This issue requires a refactor of a core system, which is currently in-progress. The development team expects this refactor to be complete in version 2018.1. At that time, this issue will be automatically re-opened and re-tested to verify the fix.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0b1 using Scriptable Build Pipeline package.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP