Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
Asset Bundle Build fails when using "BuildPipeline.BuildAssetBundles" BuildMaps with Bundle names already in use
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "ABTest.zip"
2. In the Project window select "download.png"
3. In the bottom of the Inspector window observe the Bundle Tag
4. In the Menu press Example > Build Asset Bundles Using Buildmap
5. When the error shows up press the "Force Quit" button and reopen the project
6. Repeat 2nd and 3rd step
Expected result: "download" have a "cards" Bundle Tag
Actual result: "download" have an empty Bundle Tag
Reproducible with: 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.2.0f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (Errors after project downgrade)
- Removing Library returns Bundle Tags
- With not reproducible versions nothing happens after 4th step
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button