Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Assertion ''(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0' is shown after untoggling Baked GI in the new scene while baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a cube gameobject;
3. Mark the cube as static in the Inspector;
4. In the Lighting Window untoggle Baked Global Illumination checkbox while baking lighting.
'Assertion failed on expression: '(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0 && indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly'
is shown in the Console. Regression introduced in 2019.3.0a1.
No assertions are thrown when switching lightmap backend.
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.2f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1;
- Reproducible only on Windows, not reproducible on OSX;
- Not reproducible when switching from Enlighten to PLM.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh