Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Assertion ''(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0' is shown after untoggling Baked GI in the new scene while baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a cube gameobject;
3. Mark the cube as static in the Inspector;
4. In the Lighting Window untoggle Baked Global Illumination checkbox while baking lighting.
'Assertion failed on expression: '(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0 && indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly'
is shown in the Console. Regression introduced in 2019.3.0a1.
No assertions are thrown when switching lightmap backend.
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.2f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1;
- Reproducible only on Windows, not reproducible on OSX;
- Not reproducible when switching from Enlighten to PLM.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment