Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Assertion ''(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0' is shown after untoggling Baked GI in the new scene while baking
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a cube gameobject;
3. Mark the cube as static in the Inspector;
4. In the Lighting Window untoggle Baked Global Illumination checkbox while baking lighting.
'Assertion failed on expression: '(int)indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset >= 0 && indices[kStaticLightmap] + staticOffset < kLightmapIndexInfluenceOnly'
is shown in the Console. Regression introduced in 2019.3.0a1.
No assertions are thrown when switching lightmap backend.
- Reproducible in 2019.3.0a12, 2019.3.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 2019.2.2f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1;
- Reproducible only on Windows, not reproducible on OSX;
- Not reproducible when switching from Enlighten to PLM.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour