Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
'Assertion failed' when using Playmaker's Ecosystem browser
1. What happened
While using Playmaker's Ecosystem browser (https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W1181, https://github.com/jeanfabre/PlayMaker--Ecosystem--Browser), there's a failed assertion reported to console on first search:
Assertion failed: Assertion failed on expression: '!dest.m_MultiFrameGUIState.m_NamedKeyControlList'
This wasn't so in 5.6.
Note: there's another error appears, but that used to be there since as early as 5.3 (didn't check earlier):
ArgumentException: Getting control 2's position in a group with only 2 controls when doing Repaint
UnityEngine.GUILayoutGroup.GetNext () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/IMGUI/Managed/LayoutGroup.cs:115)
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 'Playmaker > Addons > Ecosystem > Ecosystem Browser'
- Search for anything
---> The assertion
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds