Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
This assert (and same for width & height) semi-randomly hits on debug built unity (maybe a console message on release) and it's annoying. This backtrace and instance is on Mac 10.15.5 and OpenGL, but I've hit this on metal and I think D3D11 too (back when we were in office).
Revision: trunk 15dd1dcb0579
Note that one frame above:
// TODO: on win/dx backbuffer surface extents are not updated, so assert will be hit
if (depthSurf && !depthSurf->backBuffer)
That's in GfxDeviceWorker.cpp line 1108. The graphics command is: kGfxCmd_SetRenderTarget
* thread #76, name = 'UnityGfxDeviceWorker', stop reason = EXC_BREAKPOINT (code=EXC_I386_BPT, subcode=0x0)
* frame #0: 0x0000000107972587 Unity`ValidateClientRenderSurface(rs=0x0000000122c17640) at GfxDeviceWorker.cpp:57:5
frame #1: 0x00000001079249c2 Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand(this=0x0000000122c26c90, stream=0x000000018d1c0080) at GfxDeviceWorker.cpp:1109:21
frame #2: 0x00000001079707db Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt(this=0x0000000122c26c90, stream=0x000000018d1c0080) at GfxDeviceWorker.cpp:417:5
frame #3: 0x000000010797008a Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::Run(this=0x0000000122c26c90) at GfxDeviceWorker.cpp:401:5
frame #4: 0x00000001078f94d5 Unity`GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker(data=0x0000000122c26c90) at GfxDeviceWorker.cpp:380:42
frame #5: 0x00000001030deb7d Unity`Thread::RunThreadWrapper(ptr=0x000000012619e1e0) at Thread.cpp:78:14
frame #6: 0x0000000121538c65 libsystem_pthread.dylib`_pthread_start + 148
frame #7: 0x00000001215344af libsystem_pthread.dylib`thread_start + 15
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project