Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()' when importing files with long path
Investigation of the issue revealed that asset db was trying to insert into lmdb database, with a key that was longer that supported length. The key was a file path.
1) Create empty project
2) Added asset which have a path that is longer than 511 bytes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a1
While investigating this problem another issue was discovered. Asset db refresh will never end, if a file/folder is close or at file/folder name limit - for such files/folders a meta can't be created. This limit is 255 bytes on all editor platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor
- [Android] VideoPlayer doesn't play video when played on Android API 23 or lower device