Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()' when importing files with long path
Investigation of the issue revealed that asset db was trying to insert into lmdb database, with a key that was longer that supported length. The key was a file path.
1) Create empty project
2) Added asset which have a path that is longer than 511 bytes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a1
While investigating this problem another issue was discovered. Asset db refresh will never end, if a file/folder is close or at file/folder name limit - for such files/folders a meta can't be created. This limit is 255 bytes on all editor platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name