Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()' when importing files with long path
Investigation of the issue revealed that asset db was trying to insert into lmdb database, with a key that was longer that supported length. The key was a file path.
1) Create empty project
2) Added asset which have a path that is longer than 511 bytes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a1
While investigating this problem another issue was discovered. Asset db refresh will never end, if a file/folder is close or at file/folder name limit - for such files/folders a meta can't be created. This limit is 255 bytes on all editor platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader is rendered pink or not rendered at all in the Editor and Player when the Precision is set to "Half" in the Shader Graph and the Android or iOS Platform is selected
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications