Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()' when importing files with long path
Investigation of the issue revealed that asset db was trying to insert into lmdb database, with a key that was longer that supported length. The key was a file path.
1) Create empty project
2) Added asset which have a path that is longer than 511 bytes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a1
While investigating this problem another issue was discovered. Asset db refresh will never end, if a file/folder is close or at file/folder name limit - for such files/folders a meta can't be created. This limit is 255 bytes on all editor platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source