Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'res == EAGAIN || !HasAbortingErrors()' when importing files with long path
Investigation of the issue revealed that asset db was trying to insert into lmdb database, with a key that was longer that supported length. The key was a file path.
1) Create empty project
2) Added asset which have a path that is longer than 511 bytes
Reproducible with: 2019.4.15f1, 2020.1.15f1, 2020.2.0b13, 2021.1.0a1
While investigating this problem another issue was discovered. Asset db refresh will never end, if a file/folder is close or at file/folder name limit - for such files/folders a meta can't be created. This limit is 255 bytes on all editor platforms.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background