Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_Memory.renderTexture Bytes >= 0' errors appear when using Color Picker
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Create UI > Image
3. Enable Color Picker for the Image
Reproducible with: 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1
Expected results: no errors
Actual results: Assertion failed on expression: 'm_Memory.renderTexture Bytes >= 0' error is received
Reproducible only on macOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website