Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
1. Open project
2. Open 'BlankScene'
3. Play the scene
4. Click the 'Office Smart 2VR' tile
5. Click 'Buiten' tile
6. Click arrow in left top corner
Expected: textures will be loaded without any errors
Actual: an error is thrown:
'Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
<Await>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Scripts/ThumbnailBinding.cs:122)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10
Note: tested on windows 8.1, no repro on OSX 10.12.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window