Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5, 5.6
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
1. Open project
2. Open 'BlankScene'
3. Play the scene
4. Click the 'Office Smart 2VR' tile
5. Click 'Buiten' tile
6. Click arrow in left top corner
Expected: textures will be loaded without any errors
Actual: an error is thrown:
'Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
<Await>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Scripts/ThumbnailBinding.cs:122)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10
Note: tested on windows 8.1, no repro on OSX 10.12.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`