Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
1. Open project
2. Open 'BlankScene'
3. Play the scene
4. Click the 'Office Smart 2VR' tile
5. Click 'Buiten' tile
6. Click arrow in left top corner
Expected: textures will be loaded without any errors
Actual: an error is thrown:
'Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
<Await>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Scripts/ThumbnailBinding.cs:122)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10
Note: tested on windows 8.1, no repro on OSX 10.12.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website