Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.5.X, 5.6.X
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when reloading texture with UnityWebRequest.GetTexture()
1. Open project
2. Open 'BlankScene'
3. Play the scene
4. Click the 'Office Smart 2VR' tile
5. Click 'Buiten' tile
6. Click arrow in left top corner
Expected: textures will be loaded without any errors
Actual: an error is thrown:
'Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None'
<Await>c__Iterator0:MoveNext() (at Assets/Scripts/ThumbnailBinding.cs:122)
Reproduced on: 5.5.0f3, 5.5.1f1, p4, 5.5.2f1, 5.6.0b10
Note: tested on windows 8.1, no repro on OSX 10.12.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button