Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Assertion failed on expression errors when switching shared mesh rapidly
1. Open user's attached project "Bug.zip" and scene "Scene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'a.size == b.size'" errors
Reproducible with: 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.11f1, 2020.2.0b10, 2021.1.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.28f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first