Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
"Assertion failed on expression" error is thrown when Audio Group's "Send level" variable of "Send" effect is exposed
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AudioTest.zip"
2. Open "Audio Mixer" window
3. In Project Window select "MisterMixer"
4. In Audio Mixer window, select "Sender Group"
5. In Inspector window, right-click on "Send level" and expose the value
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: the value is exposed, no errors are thrown
Actual result: "Assertion failed on expression: 'm_ExposedParameterCache.size() == GetMixerConstant()->exposedParameterCount'" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project