Search Issue Tracker
Assertion failed on expression: 'm_InstanceID != InstanceID_None' when using UnityWebRequest in an async-loaded Scene
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open the "Texture Load Scene" - textures are downloaded
3. Start the Scene
4. Wait 5 seconds, the scene will switch automatically to the "Empty Scene"
5. Wait 5 seconds again, the scene will switch back to the "Texture Load Scene" - textures are redownloaded
6. Notice the InstanceID != InstanceID_None assertions in the console
Expected result: Loading a texture using UnityWebRequest with DownloadHandlerTexture.GetContent(UnityWebRequest) AFTER the scene has loaded with async should redownload the texture successfully.
Actual Result: An InstanceID != InstanceID_None assertion is thrown when the scene is loaded asynchronously and the texture is not loaded.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0a7, 2017.2.0p3, 2017.2.0a1, 2017.1.2p3, 5.6.4p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unpacking nested Prefabs causes their references to be set back to Prefabs instead of GameObjects in Scene
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- ListView in a Modal Window does not repaint when mousing over list's items