Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
Set a visual element with the following border settings:
-Border color: different for all sides
-Border radius: 2 for all corners
-Border width: all 0 except for the top which is set at 1
Assertion failed in UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.Tessellation:IntersectEllipseWithLine(Single, Single, Vector2)
No assertion fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform