Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
Set a visual element with the following border settings:
-Border color: different for all sides
-Border radius: 2 for all corners
-Border width: all 0 except for the top which is set at 1
Assertion failed in UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.Tessellation:IntersectEllipseWithLine(Single, Single, Vector2)
No assertion fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build