Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
Set a visual element with the following border settings:
-Border color: different for all sides
-Border radius: 2 for all corners
-Border width: all 0 except for the top which is set at 1
Assertion failed in UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.Tessellation:IntersectEllipseWithLine(Single, Single, Vector2)
No assertion fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version