Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
Set a visual element with the following border settings:
-Border color: different for all sides
-Border radius: 2 for all corners
-Border width: all 0 except for the top which is set at 1
Assertion failed in UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.Tessellation:IntersectEllipseWithLine(Single, Single, Vector2)
No assertion fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak