Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
Set a visual element with the following border settings:
-Border color: different for all sides
-Border radius: 2 for all corners
-Border width: all 0 except for the top which is set at 1
Assertion failed in UnityEngine.UIElements.UIR.Tessellation:IntersectEllipseWithLine(Single, Single, Vector2)
No assertion fails.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file