Search Issue Tracker
[Scene Templates] Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Observe Console (should see errors that are only reproducible after rebuilding project Library)
3. Go to Assets>RQA>Scenes>Test Scene>Test Scene Template Assets and select TestingScene-template.asset
4. Observe Console (should see same errors, reproducible every time after reopening project)
Assertion failed on expression: 'GPUWidth == m_DataWidth'
Assertion failed on expression: 'isTexDataAllowed'
Reproduced with: 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Does not reproduce: 2021.1.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (2022.2.X):
The current preview fails to load properly. I am unsure how it was generated (was it using SceneTemplate snapshot or another means). The bug as is, cannot be fixed (the data seems to be already corrupted/bad).