Search Issue Tracker
[Scene Templates] Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Observe Console (should see errors that are only reproducible after rebuilding project Library)
3. Go to Assets>RQA>Scenes>Test Scene>Test Scene Template Assets and select TestingScene-template.asset
4. Observe Console (should see same errors, reproducible every time after reopening project)
Assertion failed on expression: 'GPUWidth == m_DataWidth'
Assertion failed on expression: 'isTexDataAllowed'
Reproduced with: 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0b1
Does not reproduce: 2021.1.28f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field