Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Assertion failed error is thrown when loading textures without a full mipmap chain from an AssetBundle
1. Download and open attached "AssetBundles_TextureWithPartialMipmapChainLoadBug.zip".
2. Enter Play mode.
3. Notice the console output.
Expected result: No "Assertion failed" errors are thrown.
Actual result: "Assertion failed" error is thrown when loading textures without a full mipmap chain.
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0a7. 2017.2.0b11, 2017.1.1p1, 5.6.3p3.
Full error: Assertion failed: Warning: Streaming Size differs from Actual Size.
Notes: Texture loading is located in Loader.cs script. Textures with full mipmap chain loads without problems. 4 textures are loaded in the project, texture 2 and 4 are the ones which cause assertion error. Despite the error, texture is still correctly loaded.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window