Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.8.1
Found in [Package]
Assembly disappears from Node Library after domain reload
h3. Reproduction Steps:
# Open the attached project.
# Go into the project settings and into the Visual Scripting settings.
# In the Node Library, add the assembly NewAssembly
# Enter play mode or perform any action to trigger a domain reload.
# Go back to the Visual Scripting settings and look at the Node library again
h3. Actual Outcome:
NewAssembly is removed from the Node Library.
Note that if you add a Type Option from the NewAssembly then it would remain in the Node Library after the domain reload. However we encounter a different issue.
If you add NewAssembly to the Node Library and New Behaviour Script to the Type Option, if you remove them and trigger a domain reload, NewAssembly reappears in the Node Library.
h3. Expected Outcome:
After the domain reload, NewAssembly should still be in the Node Library
h3. Reproducible on:
VS 1.8.0 on 2021.3.16f1, 2022.2.2f1, 2023.1.0a25. Not reproducibly on VS 1.7.8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values