Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
"Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" appears in the console when evaluating a Timeline during OnEnable
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "TestScene" scene.
3) Go in play mode.
Result: "Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" message appears in the console.
Expected: No message in the console.
Repro with Unity 2019.3.13f1 (the bug is likely there since the beginning of director, in 2017).
This project contains a Monobehaviour on the Gameobject that contains the PlayableDirector. This monobehaviour evaluates a Director during OnEnable:
public class EvaluateTimeline : MonoBehaviour
var director = GetComponent<PlayableDirector>();
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR