Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
"Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" appears in the console when evaluating a Timeline during OnEnable
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "TestScene" scene.
3) Go in play mode.
Result: "Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" message appears in the console.
Expected: No message in the console.
Repro with Unity 2019.3.13f1 (the bug is likely there since the beginning of director, in 2017).
This project contains a Monobehaviour on the Gameobject that contains the PlayableDirector. This monobehaviour evaluates a Director during OnEnable:
public class EvaluateTimeline : MonoBehaviour
var director = GetComponent<PlayableDirector>();
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor