Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
"Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" appears in the console when evaluating a Timeline during OnEnable
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "TestScene" scene.
3) Go in play mode.
Result: "Assembly Cache Should Be Empty" message appears in the console.
Expected: No message in the console.
Repro with Unity 2019.3.13f1 (the bug is likely there since the beginning of director, in 2017).
This project contains a Monobehaviour on the Gameobject that contains the PlayableDirector. This monobehaviour evaluates a Director during OnEnable:
public class EvaluateTimeline : MonoBehaviour
var director = GetComponent<PlayableDirector>();
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)