Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Asmdef Inspector incorrect behaviour
1. Open attached project "TexTileTest.CopyDXT.2019.3.zip"
2. Click on the Scripts/DXT/DXTTools.asmdef in the project so it shows in the Inspector
3. Make a change e.g.Tick the "Stadia" box to include that platform
4. Click on a different file in the project
5. Now you Will see the pop-up dialog, press Apply
6. Switch back to DXTools.asmdef
Expected result: Pressing Apply would apply the changes.
Actual result: Pressing Apply will set the Inspector to your new file, but not Apply the changes to the asmdef, the file is not changed, and when you click back to the asmdef the change(s) are lost.
Reproduces on: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0a18
Regression introduced: 2019.3.0a4
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a19
Does not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a3, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Memory leaks ~100mb with each HTTP request until Player crashes on IL2CPP ARMv7 builds
- Item selection is offset below when UIToolkit ListView is set to dynamic height mode
- Script recompilation doesn't trigger automatically when switching build targets
- Text gets pushed to the left when typing in a text field
- "The provided object cannot be assigned a managed reference ID because it cannot be serialized on a [SerializeReference] field." thrown in the Console window when using SerializationUtility.SetManagedReferenceIdForObject with an Enum value