Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Asmdef Inspector incorrect behaviour
1. Open attached project "TexTileTest.CopyDXT.2019.3.zip"
2. Click on the Scripts/DXT/DXTTools.asmdef in the project so it shows in the Inspector
3. Make a change e.g.Tick the "Stadia" box to include that platform
4. Click on a different file in the project
5. Now you Will see the pop-up dialog, press Apply
6. Switch back to DXTools.asmdef
Expected result: Pressing Apply would apply the changes.
Actual result: Pressing Apply will set the Inspector to your new file, but not Apply the changes to the asmdef, the file is not changed, and when you click back to the asmdef the change(s) are lost.
Reproduces on: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0a18
Regression introduced: 2019.3.0a4
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a19
Does not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a3, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project