Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Asmdef Inspector incorrect behaviour
1. Open attached project "TexTileTest.CopyDXT.2019.3.zip"
2. Click on the Scripts/DXT/DXTTools.asmdef in the project so it shows in the Inspector
3. Make a change e.g.Tick the "Stadia" box to include that platform
4. Click on a different file in the project
5. Now you Will see the pop-up dialog, press Apply
6. Switch back to DXTools.asmdef
Expected result: Pressing Apply would apply the changes.
Actual result: Pressing Apply will set the Inspector to your new file, but not Apply the changes to the asmdef, the file is not changed, and when you click back to the asmdef the change(s) are lost.
Reproduces on: 2019.3.0b1, 2019.3.0a4, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0a18
Regression introduced: 2019.3.0a4
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a19
Does not reproduce on: 2019.3.0a3, 2020.1.0a19, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source