Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
As a user, I want Unity to be able to connect to UPM without having to customize UNITY_NOPROXY
How to reproduce:
1. Set UNITY_NOPROXY and UNITY_PROXYSERVER env variables to random values (ex. erwqwe.com)
2. Try to launch Unity
Actual result: Unity Package Manager fails to launch and Unity quits.
Expected result: Unity bypasses proxy and opens.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar