Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
As a user, I want Unity to be able to connect to UPM without having to customize UNITY_NOPROXY
How to reproduce:
1. Set UNITY_NOPROXY and UNITY_PROXYSERVER env variables to random values (ex. erwqwe.com)
2. Try to launch Unity
Actual result: Unity Package Manager fails to launch and Unity quits.
Expected result: Unity bypasses proxy and opens.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing