Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
As a user, I want Unity to be able to connect to UPM without having to customize UNITY_NOPROXY
How to reproduce:
1. Set UNITY_NOPROXY and UNITY_PROXYSERVER env variables to random values (ex. erwqwe.com)
2. Try to launch Unity
Actual result: Unity Package Manager fails to launch and Unity quits.
Expected result: Unity bypasses proxy and opens.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets