Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.3.X
As a user, I want Unity to be able to connect to UPM without having to customize UNITY_NOPROXY
How to reproduce:
1. Set UNITY_NOPROXY and UNITY_PROXYSERVER env variables to random values (ex. erwqwe.com)
2. Try to launch Unity
Actual result: Unity Package Manager fails to launch and Unity quits.
Expected result: Unity bypasses proxy and opens.
Reproducible with: 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor