Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ArticulationBody anchors are repositioned even when any unrelated property is changed in the inspector
1) Open the attached project.
2) Hit Play
3) Notice that the sphere is attached to a static cube by a spring, and the system ends up in equilibrium
4) Click on the sphere and change the value any of the drive's properties.
Expected: If you increase stiffness, the sphere should lift up (because the spring becomes stronger)
Actual: No matter what you change, the sphere will only move down
This happens because when anything is changed in the inspector, we reposition the anchors relative to the current position of the connected bodies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true