Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ArticulationBody anchors are repositioned even when any unrelated property is changed in the inspector
1) Open the attached project.
2) Hit Play
3) Notice that the sphere is attached to a static cube by a spring, and the system ends up in equilibrium
4) Click on the sphere and change the value any of the drive's properties.
Expected: If you increase stiffness, the sphere should lift up (because the spring becomes stronger)
Actual: No matter what you change, the sphere will only move down
This happens because when anything is changed in the inspector, we reposition the anchors relative to the current position of the connected bodies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler