Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ArticulationBody anchors are repositioned even when any unrelated property is changed in the inspector
1) Open the attached project.
2) Hit Play
3) Notice that the sphere is attached to a static cube by a spring, and the system ends up in equilibrium
4) Click on the sphere and change the value any of the drive's properties.
Expected: If you increase stiffness, the sphere should lift up (because the spring becomes stronger)
Actual: No matter what you change, the sphere will only move down
This happens because when anything is changed in the inspector, we reposition the anchors relative to the current position of the connected bodies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object