Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ArticulationBody anchors are repositioned even when any unrelated property is changed in the inspector
1) Open the attached project.
2) Hit Play
3) Notice that the sphere is attached to a static cube by a spring, and the system ends up in equilibrium
4) Click on the sphere and change the value any of the drive's properties.
Expected: If you increase stiffness, the sphere should lift up (because the spring becomes stronger)
Actual: No matter what you change, the sphere will only move down
This happens because when anything is changed in the inspector, we reposition the anchors relative to the current position of the connected bodies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project