Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
ArticulationBody anchors are repositioned even when any unrelated property is changed in the inspector
1) Open the attached project.
2) Hit Play
3) Notice that the sphere is attached to a static cube by a spring, and the system ends up in equilibrium
4) Click on the sphere and change the value any of the drive's properties.
Expected: If you increase stiffness, the sphere should lift up (because the spring becomes stronger)
Actual: No matter what you change, the sphere will only move down
This happens because when anything is changed in the inspector, we reposition the anchors relative to the current position of the connected bodies
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a9
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
Fixed in 2021.1.6f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in 2020.3.8f1