Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
Articulation is not visible when using the Physics Debugger
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1343929.zip' project
2. Open the 'SampleScene'
3. In the top-bar menu select Window > Analysis > Physics Debugger
4. Observe the Scene
Expected result: The green cube in the Scene is visible
Actual result: The cube is not visible
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.13f1, 2021.2.0a21
Cannot test with: 2018.4.36f1, 2019.4.28f1 (the Articulation Body Component was not yet introduced)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio