Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
ArgumentOutOfRangeException error when using PropertyField to bind HDAdditionalCameraData.AntialiasingMode type
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "UIElementsExamples.zip"
2. Open UIElementsExamples>13_SerializedProperties
Expected result: No errors are thrown
Actual result: "ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range" error is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b9), 12.1.2 (2021.2.5f1), 13.1.2 (2022.1.0b1)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b8)
Could not test with: 2019.4.33f1, 2020.3.24f1 (compilation errors in the Console window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ‘[…] doesn't have a texture property '_MainTex’’ error when using Gizmos with [MainTexture] attribute
- "undefined symbol: WebView_loadHtml (referenced by top-level compiled C/C++ code)" errors when building a WebGL build
- Script recompiles in Play Mode when Script Changes While Playing option is set to Recompile After Finished Playing and Auto refresh is set to enabled.
- [Windows][Vulkan] Scrambled texture objects are rendered when setting one with Texture2D.UpdateExternalTexture
- NullReferenceException errors appear when using "select half" button