Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ArgumentOutOfRanceException when navigating UI elements after setting first selected
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the Controls scene and press play
- navigate up a few timesfrom the green button and notice the error
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Argument is out of range.
Parameter name: index
Regression from 5.2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property