Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
'ArgumentException: Value must be a Com object' when calling 'System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.FinalReleaseComObject'
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "com-bug.zip"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. Open any file with the file picker
Expected results: No errors in the Console window
Actual results: "ArgumentException: Value must be a Com object." error in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b7, 2022.1.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.17f1, 2021.1.18f1, 2021.2.0b6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed
- [Vulkan] Green pixelated Visual Element area in Editor when right-clicking on the title bar