Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
ArgumentException is thrown when scene is unloaded and scene.GetRootGameObjects is used in EditorSceneManager.sceneClosing
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'EditorSceneManager.sceneClosing.zip' project using the EnvIronman VM (optional) (more information in Edit)
2. Load 'SampleScene' scene
3. Load 'AddiitonalTestScene' by dragging it into the Hierarchy window from the Project window
4. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the 'AddiitonalTestScene' and select 'Unload Scene'
5. Observe the Console window
6. In the Hierarchy window right-click on the 'AddiitonalTestScene' and select 'Load Scene'
7. Observe the Scene window
Expected result: the cube is initialized at (0, 10, 0) position and no exception should be thrown
Actual result: the cube is initialized at its original position and an ArgumentException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.2.3f1, 2019.3.0b1, 2020.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.32f1, 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.0a6
ArgumentException: The scene is not loaded.
UnityEngine.SceneManagement.Scene.GetRootGameObjects (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T] rootGameObjects) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/SceneManager/Scene.cs:97)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset