Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a23
"ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "My project.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Open Edit>Project Settings...>Input Manager
4. Right-mouse click on "Enable Debug Button 1"
5. Click "Delete Array Element"
Expected results: No errors thrown in the Console window
Actual results: "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown
Reproducible with: 2021.3.26f1, 2022.3.0f1, 2023.1.0b19, 2023.2.0a17
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)