Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
"ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string" errors using IAP in Editor
1. Open users attached project "BlockPuzzleMagic.zip"
2. Open "MainScene.unity" scene
3. Press the shop button on the bottom
4. Select any item on the list and press BUY
Expected result: the item is purchased without any errors
Actual result: getting "ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string" errors in the console
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b11 2018.1.0f2 2018.2.0b4 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.3f1
on 2018.2.0b4 errors: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SimpleJson.SimpleJson' from assembly 'UnityEngine.Purchasing'
on 2018.1.0f2 errors: ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string
Could not test 2018.1.0a1 - 2018.1.0b10 because of errors on play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector