Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
"ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string" errors using IAP in Editor
1. Open users attached project "BlockPuzzleMagic.zip"
2. Open "MainScene.unity" scene
3. Press the shop button on the bottom
4. Select any item on the list and press BUY
Expected result: the item is purchased without any errors
Actual result: getting "ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string" errors in the console
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0b11 2018.1.0f2 2018.2.0b4 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.3f1
on 2018.2.0b4 errors: TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'SimpleJson.SimpleJson' from assembly 'UnityEngine.Purchasing'
on 2018.1.0f2 errors: ArgumentException: Cannot set currency to an empty or null string
Could not test 2018.1.0a1 - 2018.1.0b10 because of errors on play
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected