Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
ArgumentException building plugin scene
When trying to build the project to Windows Store Apps platform, it produces this error:
ArgumentException: The Assembly Microsoft.CSharp is referenced by Facebook.Client ('Assets/Plugins/WSA/Facebook.Client.dll'). But the dll is not allowed to be included or could not be found.
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.AddReferencedAssembliesRecurse (System.String assemblyPath, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 alreadyFoundAssemblies, System.String allAssemblyPaths, System.String foldersToSearch, System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2 cache, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:160)
UnityEditor.AssemblyHelper.FindAssembliesReferencedBy (System.String paths, System.String foldersToSearch, BuildTarget target) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/AssemblyHelper.cs:198)
We have other plugin dll's built using the same way as how we built that Facebook.Client.dll, and it works fine.
1. Open project "case_677882-cleared-TestDLL.zip";
2. Build for WSA, select Universal 8.1 SDK (or any SDK will produce the same error);
3. Observe that the building process has failed;
You can also try remove the Facebook.Client.dll and rebuild the project, the build will success.
Reproducible on 5.0 versions;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode